Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween ATCs



I've never been a huge fan of Halloween and yet, I love making Halloween and Day of the Dead art. After making my Halloween cards, I got inspired to make Halloween ATCs. They were so much fun to make. I also learned that Halloween is big in China. I sent one of my Halloween cards to my daughter-in-law's nephews in Shanghai. It makes me smile to think of two little Korean boys celebrating Halloween in China. Their card had a spider on a spider web with the word Halloween on it. It's similar to the spider ATCs I made. Hope they enjoy it. I understand they love Spider Man.

For everyone who was concerned that I was not posting, my son shared his cold with me (although he claims that technically it was his wife's cold). I've been too miserable to write. Thankfully it is going away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.