Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another Dark Angel

With my mojo back, I headed off to my studio Monday night with a spring in my step, no dread. I thought to make this painted piece larger but decided to just leave as it and quilt it. This has been mounted on a 16" x 20" painted canvas. It will be shown at my show in April at ClaySpace and if it doesn't sell, I'll use it for the pop-up gallery show in August. Feels good to be working toward a goal.

This is the third in my Glimpses of the Dark Angel series. Seemed appropriate considering my battle of late to stay creative. It will be interesting to see how my small mounted pieces will be received. Meeting with Ken tonight before sculpture class to finalize the plans for April. This should help my mood too. I am always good when I have deadlines. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.