Thursday, January 23, 2014

My ABCs of Life

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
― Mae West

Not long along I came across someone's ABCs of life. Her ABCs didn't work for me so I decided to create one of my own. This was done fast and dirty. I wanted to capture quickly what I thought for each letter. I have been studying xeriscape (gardening in ways that eliminate or reduce the need for irrigation- I have a very dry yard) so I will admit being quite pleased that it took me no time at all or "cheating" like she did by using "eXtend" for her x. Now I want to create this so it it pretty. Notecards might be a possibility too. What would your ABCs of life be?

4 comments:

  1. I like all of yours. Notecards would be great. A little collage piece to be framed would be wonderful also. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be a great theme to work with !

    Ps - gone today back and forth to vet with ill kitty -- so maybe I'll catch you later this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme idea! And definitely cards. Good job Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.