Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sinnissippi Quilters Here I Come!

On Thursday, I will be giving two lectures to the Sinnissippi Quilters.

1:00  - “Everything You Want to Know about Quilts in the Attic.” I will share the stories and quilt history in my book about the writing process, dealing with reviews, etc.
7:00 – “Connecting Cultures: A Quiltmaker's Pilgrimage.”  I will share about my travels to former Soviet Republics and sharing American quilts in an effort to make meaningful connections.
The group meets at the Bethesda Church, 118 Washington St in Rockford, Illinois.
I am also excited about spending the night with Robin Gausebeck who just won Quilting Machines Best Miniature Quilt Award at the AQS show in Paducah. Congratulations Robin! Do check out her quilt.
If you are in the neighborhood, I would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.