Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The ABCs of Life

I love when inspiration strikes! The next trade with Linda Edkins Wyatt and Marie Z. Johansen is to create something based on "The ABC's of Life." Each letter starts a message about life. I decided to create a simple accordion book. Each page is 3" x 5." The rules I have made for myself is to one- keep it simple. Two- just do it! No planning. If situations are created that don't work at first, just keep playing. Three- no shopping! I have to use what I have on hand. I have to say, I am excited. I haven't felt this excited in a while. The plan is to create three different books. I have until August to finish so I plan to do one book at a time and a little each day. Hope you enjoy my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.