Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Surround Yourself with Talented People and Grow

I have always tried to surround myself with people who are smarter, more talented and hold a different point of view. It has helped me grow and push myself to be better. I have also tried to move outside of my comfort zone--I call it putting stretch marks on my comfort zone--especially when I am feeling complacent.

I have been very fortunate to have come to know and trade art with Linda Edkins Wyatt for a number of years. This is our last small group exchange. It's called :High Fashion dia de los muertos." I can only hope that she is as happy with my part of the trade. I can only encourage you to find people to trade art. I know that it has helped me grow as an artist and has enriched not only my life but the walls in my home.

How have you put stretch marks on your comfort zone lately?

1 comment:

Love comments! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.